Your camera may be experiencing interference from other wireless devices or may have weak signal strength. Please try the following steps:
- Look for a wireless channel with less interference by switching the wireless channel on both the camera and wireless receiver.
- Do not cover the back of the camera with your hand. This is where the antenna is located.
- Do not place the wireless receiver under metal desks, inside metal cabinets or near metal furniture.
- Eliminate as many physical obstacles as possible between the camera and the wireless receiver.
- Recharge the camera to strengthen its power output.
- Move 5.8GHz cordless phones away as they may cause interference.
- Tilt the wireless receiver up and down for better reception.
- Sometimes the receiver is getting too hot due to lack of proper ventilation, please improve the flow of air around the receiver to cool it down.
Posted in: Operation