With the latest iOS updates, it is now possible to use the DE570 HD Wireless Mobile Video Otoscope and DE370 HD Wireless Mobile Polarizing Dermatoscope with 3rd party video conferencing applications without additional integrations steps. This can only be done on iOS phones and tablets with access to cellular data. The ability to screen share will also be required.
An example of how it works:
To access the live feed from the DE570/DE370 in Zoom on iOS, please follow the steps below:
- Download Firefly Pro Mobile from the App Store
- Go to Wi-Fi Settings and connect to the DE370
- Open FireflyPro Mobile and connect to the device
- Open the Zoom app > Start a New Meeting > select Share Screen > Send Zoom meeting link to the connecting party
- Swap back to Firefly Pro Mobile while sharing your screen
And that’s it! The Firefly Pro Mobile app is free so system integrators and end-users now have a way to use Firefly devices on iOS without additional licenses or integration steps.