Download – Windows
To download the latest version of FireflyPro for Windows 10 or 11, please click the download button and follow the installation steps below.
Please note – If you are upgrading to a newer version of FireflyPro we recommend backing up all images and videos taken with your Firefly device. If an old version of FireflyPro is running on your system it will be uninstalled during installation.
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Accept all choices.
- When the device menu pops up, select your device model and click OK.
- Restart the system when prompted.
- After restarting the system, plug the wireless receiver into an available USB port and wait for the device to install (this may take up to a minute).
- Double-click on the FireflyPro shortcut on the desktop and launch the software.