-Ear, Nose, and Throat Practices
-Research and Development
-Gemology and jewelry
|Science||-Physiology, Biology, and Chemistry
|Education||-Secondary and post-secondary science education
-Student hands-on involvement
-Applied classroom technology
|Healthcare||-Reading aide for visually impaired||****||****||****||****|
1. Why choose Firefly Global USB digital handheld microscopes?
- Cutting edge Innovative products and design
- FCC certified on all USB digital microscopes
- Only TRUE 2.0 megapixel resolution (beware of imitators!)
- Wireless products keep workspaces free of cables
- FireflyPro and FireflyPro software programs are easy setup and use
- Affordable products for high-end use
- Designs available for every industry
- 1 full year warranty
2. What are the applications for USB Digital Microscopes?
- Medical examination
- Dental examination
- High-Tech Repair
- Inspection / quality control
- Science Labs
- Reading aides
- Security (ID checks)
- Reading Aid
3. Are the USB digital microscopes FCC Certified? Yes. All Firefly Global digital USB microscopes have FCC certification.
4. What is the minimum order quantity for your digital microscopes? Depends. The size of the overall order and the number of different products in the order are taken into consideration.
5. Does Firefly Global offer ODM (Original Design Manufacturing)? Yes. Firefly Global customizes products for large clients but most clients are able to find suitable products within our broad portfolio without the necessity to customize.
6. Where do you ship to/from? Firefly Global has warehouses in Asia and North America. We ship worldwide.
7. What type of payment do you accept? Firefly Global gladly accepts bank wire transfers. We also accept checks and credit cards.
8. How do I get a sample of a specific product listed on your website? For samples, please send an email to samples@FireflyGlobal.com. Products are provided at nominal costs and many can be reimbursed upon placing an order.