To install the Wireless Receiver Driver manually, please follow the instructions provided below –
- Create a temporary folder on your desktop
- Download the file Firefly Wireless Driver from HERE. Select “save as” and download the file into the temporary folder.
- Right click the downloaded file and extract it into the same folder.
- Plug the wireless receiver into a USB port.
- Go to ‘control panel’ -> ‘device manager’. You will probably find ‘Wireless Digital Microscope’ with a yellow warning mark.
- Right click the ‘Wireless Digital Microscope’ and select ‘update driver software’.
- Select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and select the extracted file from step #3
- Approve the installation and you are ready to use your device!
Posted in: Installation